anyone with very red palms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 121043, Apr 2, 2006.

1. 121043

121043 New Member

Just wondering because my palms are blood red all the time. They sort of look burned.
    Loretta
  2. berrytired

berrytired New Member

Now that I look at them yes...but its the whole hand including palm.
  3. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

It's really weird, isn't it? I think sometimes they look sort of mottled too. The mottling of the skin is mentioned in Devin Starlanyl's Fibromyalgia books as one of the symptoms.

Have you ever read any of her books? I think hers are by far the best and most comprehensive of any I have ever come across.
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

be a sign of Rhuematoid Arthritis.

I'd suspect it if I had achy joints as well,... and swelling of fingers. (usually noted moreso in the morning)

then again,...it could be nothing at all.

just thought I'd mention :)

5. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I have studied palmistry and other metaphysical topics for years. Red palms are usually a sign of a very intutive person.
  6. lurkernomore

lurkernomore New Member

While I rarely feel intuitive in my mind and spirit, my bod surely does. It can let me know when a cold front or storm is brewing for two to three days before it hits!

(But I doubt that was the meaning you had when you spoke of intuitive, is it? Sorry!)
  7. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Mine aren't red right now becuase the room with the computer is cold. But. yes, they are. Have been for 3 years and i guess it is just old
    FMS.

gentle Hugs