anyones dog sick on PEDIGREE WET DOG FOOD?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Rene, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

My moms dog, now mine as she is in a nursing home has been having loose stools and tonight druling from the mouth a little bit. He just went diaherra and it had a reddish color.

He had thrown up Friday twice and had very loose slimy stools but was fine the next day. I don't think I giving him we food anymore.

I loosing two dogs on Wed as they are traveling to a senior rescue 7 hours a way in LA. That is heartbreaking enough. I better not lose 16 yr old Snuggles too.
  2. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Recall Information

or you can find the list on the cbsnews. website

I feed my Bichon, IAM's and now I am worried about him, as he has been sick a few times, just thought he had gotten into something he shouldn't have.

Also, my Kittys eat mostly Fancy Feast, made by Purina, and thier name, Prunia, was on the list, but it didn't mention Fancy Feast.

I am going to call the 800 number on the back of the Pet foods, later today, to make sure.

In the mean time, I will have to copy that list and try to find something for them to eat.
    You know how finicky cat's are,

I feel so Bad for thoes who lost their Pets, to this, and also for the Pets, whose Heallth maybe damaged by the recalled foods.

Hope your Furbabies are ok,
  3. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

To the vet! Now! This could be kidney failure due to the food! This morning I read in our paper that there are now 14 documented cases of death in dogs, many more for cats, and who knows how many unreported.

Very dangers situation for your senior citizen dog!

Stop and smell the puppies!
  4. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

Thankfully I buy Alpo.
  5. Rene

Rene New Member

Thanks guys. All of his BMs have been good thank GOd. I was waiting for him to have one more bad one then off we go. It was pretty bad.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Fancy Feast is not on the recall list nor is Purina on the list. I just went to the list and I don't know where you found Purina on there. It's not.