Anything to beat this brainfog/headache/dizziness

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jcom, Jul 24, 2006.

1. jcom

jcom New Member

These are my main symptoms, and have been for the past year, day in day out. Sore eyes, fatigue, and constant lightheadedness etc. Has anyone found anything that can help with this?? I havent tried anything so far.

Jasmine
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I've been in a major flare for 2 years now but I've been feeling better since making some changes in my life.

You can read more on them in my post for "changes I've made on the road to wellness", just click on my profile for more info.

Also, if I could recommend just a few things....I started taking the Pro Health Fibro Complete with Malic Acid multivitamin from our store here. It works wonderful for me and hubby loves it too. Started helping me right away.

I think everyone who can... should be on a balanced magnesium/calcium/zinc combo, I take mine twice a day. It helps so much with muscle pain and fibro fog.

Now that I'm feeling better and able to get around more, I sometimes take a Neuro B-12 sublingual that I also buy here at Pro Health.

These things are amazing, no quick buzz or overstimulation, but a gentle wave that allows me to do what I needed to do without side effects that you would get from coffee or soda.

You might not even realize they're working until you get through what you needed to do without even realizing it!

Good luck,

Nancy B.
  3. kimfibro

kimfibro New Member

cool shower can help. try it. won't eliminate everything for the day but it sure helps out w/the brain fog.

hope you feel better soon.
  4. horselover2

horselover2 New Member

have you ever been tested for gluten intolerance or celiac?? i found out i have a gluten intolerance and since i stopped eating wheat and gluten, my brain fog has definitely lessened. i do still get lightheaded, but not as often, related to fatigue and when i push myself too much .just a thought-
    good luck
    anne
  5. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I wish that I could help you with the rest of the problems but I have found some relief for sore eyes.

Have you felt around your eyes and if you did is it extremely sore to the touch?

I too have been complaining of sore eyes and even above my eyebrows. I began to GENTLY touch the crease in my eyelids and the area of the lid that adjoins your noise. There were tiny knots like small peas through out the area. They are trigger points.

I spoke to my massage therapist and found that there are connections to your eye that come from many places...like your neck.

By concidence that month a local health newspaper published an article on how we need to gently massage our eyes 3 times a day and gave instructions to release those trigger points. It said that if you do not relieve our eye area from this type of stress it will cause serious eye damage as we age.

Beside massage you can using tapping with your finger tips over your eyebrows, under you eye around the eye socket and under your nose and chin.

It has helped me. Cool bags will help also.