APB 4 Shannonsparkles

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by mrdad, Jan 12, 2007.

1. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hello Shannon! Where you be? Haven't heard from ya
    all week. You weren't feeling well last weekend. Are
    you better? Curious as to how the moving plans are go-
    ing also. "Check in" when ya can. "K"?

Your Friend,
    MRDAD aka JOE
  2. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Thanks, our Shannon is an MIA!
  3. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Thanks my friends! Where are you Shannon?

You are missed!
  4. sues1

sues1 New Member

I have wondered also.........YOHOO
  5. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Well, what it felt like was floating in the basin of the deepest ocean, with mud and debree and small shrimpy creatures, in a place with no light and no air with nothing pretty to look at and nothing to do. That's what it felt like.

I don't remember much though. I just remeber parts of today, and a hint of yesterday, and before that, only really unusual things get recorded. I just come on when I'm able. Don't have a sense of time to know how long it's been.

Thanks that I can just be my super-sick self here. Dad gets teary if I even tell him how I slept last night.

I don't know what state we'll move to so far. I think we're supposed to know some time this month. The boss still has to check out all three cities to decide where the factory will be.

There could be some problem with Dad getting into the states. Dad's one of the top guys for the company, but the laws are changing so that that's not enough. He thinks I may be able to sponsor him in, since my mom was American. I don't know though, as I never applied for American citizenship. Well, it will either work out or it won't. He'll probably find a way.

I'd better get off the computer soon. Tired.

Thanks for writing, Mr Dad. What are you up to? I'll try to look up your letters. :)

((huggles from Shannon Buggles))
    [This Message was Edited on 01/18/2007]