Apologies For BOOTY Icon

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Vette, Aug 29, 2006.

1. Vette

Vette New Member

I'm so sorry for the "shake your booty" icon, I could almost swear I clicked the over head hand clapping....for my SSDI Hearing comming up. It looks smart-eleky to me, I'd never do that....promise.
    Love, Vette
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Vette, I did not see your post with the icon you are referring to...I guess I'd find it if I looked. The point I want to make is that recently I posted a question about how to remove an icon once your post has been made. No one who replied seemed to know if there is a way to do this.

However, everyone was very understanding of the fact that it is sometimes easy to choose the wrong icon. In my case I was trying to be supportive to someone who was having a hard time and I meant to choose the "heart" icon, instead I chose the "clapping" icon and it looked like I was applauding and saying "yeah, goody, you feel sick". I felt awful about that. I also chose the "booty" one and I'd never do that on purpose.

Look at the first row of icons and try to remember to click on the dot BEFORE the icon you want to use.

I'm sure there was no harm done since I think most of us have chosen the wrong icon at one time or another.

Lolalee
  3. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I'm sure there's an easy way, but I don't know it. If I felt strongly about it, there is a way.

* Highlight your entire post.
    * Hit "ctrl c"
    * Delete your post.
    * Start a new post, with your changed icon.
    * Putting the cursor in the message body, hit "ctrl v"

There's your post. This is copying and pasting. Maybe someone knows an easier way to do it. I hope so! LOL

God Bless.

BTW...I almost always use the same icon. With my fibrofog, it's safer! LOL[This Message was Edited on 08/29/2006]
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

If you are referring to the icon that looks like a
    "dancing butt", I love it but it might be mis-taken for
    a Dancing man. Think they should turn shoes around other
    way, don't you. Very funny!!

MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2006]
  5. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Is this the icon you were referring to?
    [This Message was Edited on 08/29/2006]
  6. Scapper

Scapper New Member

No need to apologize......GOTTA LOVE THE BOOTY ICON :):):)
  7. Vette

Vette New Member

Looks like your trying to say "ney, ney, naw boo-boo" like kids used to say in the oldie days'. Thanks for understanding. Was going to see my Attorney to prep for my SSDI Hearing and was exhausted and foggy just thinking about the process when I posted. Peace to All!

Vette
  8. puffy1

puffy1 New Member

LOL I did the same darn thing to someone jsut last week I too begged for forgivness I did not realize that you were suppose to click the circleon the left of the icon. I felt terrible when I saw that I had cliked the wrong one.

so don't feel alone there you are not the first to do that I think I probably was.

Teri
  9. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I think we've all clicked on "the moon" icon by mistake at some point. Especially when you don't realize the left circle is the one, not the right.

Anyway....that icon is dropping his drawers, not particularly dancing. Watch for a minute...at first there's no crack, then the arms drop and the crack of dawn appears.

He's really kind of cute if you think about it.

Hugs,

Nancy
  10. mrdad

mrdad New Member

I' m sure that's not a "Moon Shot". If you look carefully
    you will see that the shoes are facing us, not backwards!
    Looking closely one can also see very tiny eyes.

No "full cavity body search" necessary. He looks innocent
    enough to me. Reminds me of the little "BURGIE" man from
    the 60's beer ad. Right Rocky??

MRDAD
  11. Scapper

Scapper New Member

Mr. Dad.....I want some of what you're taking :):):)

It's a little butt mooning.....shoes are facing forward and no eyes!!!! LOL :):):)
  12. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Yea that's right Scapper. Shoes Are facing forward so it
    can't be a BUTT. Do you put your butt on backwards in the
    morning?? I don't. (Let's take a vote) Wears that blue
    thumb voters ink of mine??

Have a good Eve, OK?? (Now where's my ZIG-ZAG paper?)
    MRDAD
    [This Message was Edited on 08/30/2006]
  13. Geechie

Geechie New Member

if someone here feels like shakin' their booty, that's great!
  14. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

take that one off.It is facing forward but a lot of people don'`t look that hard.Linda
  15. jake123

jake123 New Member

I know why we study icons! We have no life!! What on earth is the last icon??