Apple Cider Vinegar...Cure for FMS?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by MamaDove, Oct 7, 2005.

1. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

Hi Everyone,

I was just doing some research on Apple Cider Vinegar as a cure for acid reflux...
    Wasn't I surprised when I scrolled down to find it "Cures Fibromyalgia"...

Someone please tell me they have tried this, what their experience was and what, if any, ill effects or side effects they had...
    It couldn't be this easy, could it?

I am on my way to get some while I pick up some movies for the wet weather weekend ahead...

When I get back I expect to see alot of replies to this along with alot of smiley faces laughing at me...Maybe even some smiley faces with their tongue sticking out~More like it!

Hope everyone is having a pleasant day~Alicia
  2. Norene

Norene New Member

Howdy there mommadove, this is an intersting thought apple cider vinagar i have seen books on it but never gave it a glance but now i will do a bit of digging to find out for myself,I also have bad yeast to deal with also .

Thanks for what information you have and i will get looking at your site to see what else we learn.

Blessings,
    Norene
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

mixed with water. It's good for yeast infections like Storm says but it's not a cure for fibro. Supposedly good for lots of things.

love Rosie
  4. JPach007

JPach007 New Member

Hi Alicia,
    I recall taking Apple Cider Vinegar pills several years ago (another one of my diet attempts..I think!)
    I remember my urine smelling like vinegar and when I would start to sweat, I would smell...different..not like normal sweat..
    Just as it probably wasnt a great diet choice for me, I would bet it wont cure Fibro!
    :)