Apple Cider Vinegar - I have a question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolalee, Oct 28, 2006.

1. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

I have a question for anyone who drinks Apple Cider Vinegar. Have you ever felt herxing effect after drinking Apple Cider Vinegar? I've been drinking a glass of pure water with Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar, honey and cinnamon for the past week. Yesterday and especially today I have felt terrible....sore throat, excessive fatigue, headache (rare for me). I just wondered if this drink might be moving some toxins in my body and causing a herx reaction.

Any and all replies are welcome. Thanks.

Lolalee
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2006]
    [This Message was Edited on 10/28/2006]
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I just started drinking ACV with Mother (Bragg's') and honey with warm filtered water recently. I drink it at the beginning of the day when I remember.

I do not feel like I've herxed. I do believe it has increased my acid reflux problems though. At first I thought it was going to help with my digestive problems but it seems that the longer I drink it the less I can tell that it helps. I am going to continue it for awhile longer and do some more research.

I am feeling very bad lately also...can't even get to the Porch like I would like. We've had so many weather changes and stressful events that I do not know what to contribute my flare too..just having CFS/FM, I guess. I do get so discouraged when I realize how little I can do.

Take care my friend. I hope you feel better soon too.