Appointment with Seattle FFC 8/31

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rileyearl, Aug 23, 2005.

1. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

Today I received the 24 page questionaire in the mail. I was too tired to read through it. I went to PT this morning and she must have released lots of toxins because I was about worthless the rest of the day.

I'm really looking forward to finding out if the Doctor at FFC can help. Thanks to Dncnfngrs for telling us all about her experience. I hope you're still feeling great!

I'll report in after my appointment.

Francie
  2. kac1960

kac1960 New Member

just wanted to thank you for replying to my message , I am looking forward to getting to know you also. kathy kac1960
  3. puppyfreak

puppyfreak New Member

I'm in south Everett and just found out about this FFC. I'm really interested in how it goes for you.
    Do you know if they take Medicare?

Char
  4. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I don't think they take any kind of insurance, but they will prepare paperwork for you to submit for reimbursement. Did you read the post by Dncnfngrs about her experience there? All positive! I'm hoping I'll feel the same. I will let you know.

If you want to call and ask questions, they are very friendly and helpful. They are there Monday through Thursdays.

Francie
  5. rileyearl

rileyearl New Member

I'm really looking forward to some unmedicated hours without pain. Imagine being able to think again! Thanks for your note. It's great to know you and others will be on the same journey at the same time. Have you been following jjeennnniiee's posts about her experience with FFC? She started in Feb of this year and her update thread goes into wonderful detail about the stages she's gone through. Hugs back to you!

Francie