April's Happy Birthdays

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hugs4evry1, Mar 29, 2006.

1. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

It's time again, to wish all of our amazing April Birthday friends a very Happy Birthday!!

Let us know when your April Birthday is so we can help you celebrate!!

Hugs all,

Nancy B.
    [This Message was Edited on 03/30/2006]
  2. crdmkr2004

crdmkr2004 New Member

All I want for my birthday is for LTD to approve my disability. I am not asking for much eh? I have already been denied and in the middle of an appeal. I should know next week. Please send those birthday wishes my way. Much appreciated.
    Hugs
    Sandy
  3. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

How sweet....thank you so much.

Lolalee
  4. kriket

kriket New Member

I will be 29 in 2 hrs. My birthday is March 31. I was almost a fool.(April first)
  5. remarkb

remarkb New Member

I will turn 34. Been feeling GOOD for 3 weeks now. New meds working great. That is a good birthday gift for me.

Brian K
  6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

...yesterday, April 14th.
    Frankly, for much of the past year, I wasn't so sure I was going to make it!
    Now, here's to turning 50!
    Kholmes
  7. splooofy

splooofy New Member

I turned 45 on April Fools day! Honest!!!!!

Hugs Splooofy
  8. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...and was released from the hospital that day after over a month of leukemia treatment. Needless to say, it was a very special birthday to be back home again with my family!

And thank you for recognizing the April birthdays here, that was very thoughtful of you, Nancy!

(((Hugs & Happy Birthday to All)))
    Pam
  9. maddswan

maddswan New Member

Happy Birthday to me. April 25.

i got a nice watch. Happy Easter everyone.
  10. mistyd96

mistyd96 New Member

Will be 32 on the 24th. All I want is too feel better! Happy birthday to all the others celebrating this month! May the next year bring you better health, better sleep, and nothing but Joy.

Misty
  11. daylight

daylight New Member

Just turn 41 today ....oops. Ain't a lady never supposed to reveal her age???? If that is true then I'm just 29.
    D.
  12. ripebear

ripebear New Member

tomorrow. the 17th.
  13. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I know he's not officially a member, but he hangs around the board a lot, laughing at the icons, so may I call him an honorary member?

My son will be five at the end of this month! I'm so proud of him.
  14. singingirl

singingirl New Member

I will be 41 April 20th