Are internal vibrations & electrical sensitivity connected?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Achy-shaky, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

I woke up at 2 am from a dream that I was being electrocuted! I couldn’t go back to sleep because of those darned internal vibrations – it felt like someone turning a switch on/off and it was driving me nuts. I’ve noticed this happens a few hours after using my TENS unit and it started me wondering if this may be a common link with others. I also use a vibrating chair cushion which I just love while sitting at the computer but if I use it too close to bedtime, I will feel like I’m vibrating inside all night. Doesn’t it just figure…after finding something that makes you feel good there has to be a drawback to it…I just hate when that happens!!!!

Does anyone else have this problem? Also, to those who have electrical sensitivity, do you also have restless leg syndrome?

TIA & Blessings,
    Shaky
  2. mewa

mewa New Member

Hello. I can assure you that there are a lot of others out there experiencing the same thing. having talked to people all over BC in Canada - we have shared this.

Why this is happening is a good question.

One answer was that the people who are "sensitive" to outside interference are the ones experiencing this.

We need to carefully monitor our time spent near electrical THINGS. this can be living too close to power outlets in the neighborhood also.

Someday someone will write a book on this, I am sure.
    Meanwhile - we have to keep on researching to find out what helps. I for one - play my meditation music evernight before falling asleep. I find if I don't do this, the vibration keeps me awake! Soft music, dolphin music, water music, anything that calms your down, is what should be used. Experiment on this. Hopefully this will help you. Don't fret - you are simply a special person who is a "sensitive".

go to site: www.geocities.com/canadianchemtrails/CommonMycoplasmas and READ. Most interesting.

Regards. Mewa in Canada.
  3. Achy-shaky

Achy-shaky New Member

Thank you so much for the kind words...being special sure helps me to look at it in a different perspective. I have done the relaxation tapes and it does help relax me but it does not get rid of the vibrations. When it's really bad the only thing that helps is getting up and doing something for a while like stretching exercise or a shower. I seem to go thru cycles...a few days of the vibs and then none for a few days so at least I get a break now and then.

I will check out the website.
    Thanks again & bless you.
    Shaky