Are our bodies created to last 140-150 Years

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by realprosperity4us, Jun 25, 2012.

1. realprosperity4us

realprosperity4us New Member

Why are we all dying around 80 years old then?
  2. Nikki

Nikki Member

Is this maybe an ad for something? It's from "Real prosperity 4 us."
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Commercial website by this name. I also would like more information on this post. Thank you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Saoirse3

Saoirse3 Member

We would have to stand in line at McDonald's twice as long, buy twice as many Christmas gifts for relatives we don't really like and watch twice as many reruns during the summer. A "lifetime guarantee" would be for the life of the item, not yours. You would run out of ideas how to cook hamburger and pasta (not that there would be any left, if we all lived longer). You would have to move twice as much, because your house would either be blown away, burned down, fall apart or washed away with 150 years of weather issues. A "big, family dinner" would put the Waltons to shame, plus you would need a dining room the size of Buckingham Palace to fit your extended family. Personally, I don't WANT to know 150 years worth of my relatives. The ones I have are like a line out of an old Meatloaf song " now I'm praying for the end of time to hurry up and arrive, 'Cause if I have to spend another minute with you, I don't think that I'll survive!" Also factor in the equation that entire nations (even ours) can't get along for that long without killing each other over something. And there, you have it.