are pain and time of day related

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mum6, Jul 25, 2006.

1. mum6

mum6 New Member

I was wondering if anyyone has noticed if the time of day makes pain worse-or better, I seem to go down hill after 4 in the afternoon.
  2. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I've had FM for about 25 years, and I haven't noticed this connection, but I do have more pain connected to how much I do physically. Even sitting at the piano, I'm in bad pain in 15 minutes. And if I push it to an half hour the pain is severe.

Barb
  3. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

I haven't noticed this with pain, but have noticed it with other symptoms of brain fog, fatigue etc. I tend to feel much worse in the mornings, have a low spot again around two or three in the afternoon, and feel better in the evenings.

Pain, for me, seems to vary more as a delayed reaction to physical activity or stress.
  4. Michelle_NZ

Michelle_NZ New Member

Yes, yes yes! I am much much worse as the day progresses, mornings are bearable, afternoons getting horrible, and evenings are the worst.

this is the case for most of my symptoms, but the pain is like clockwork - burning, aching, facial pain, headache, every day for the last 5 months.

It's driving me bonkers.

Take care
    Michelle