Are there ANY carbonated drinks that are not Bad for You ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANNXYZ, Sep 16, 2006.

1. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I love fizzy bubbly drinks . Most are not good for us . Can anyone think of a healthy carbonated drink ?
  2. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

how about 7up now that it's made with all natural ingredients. it's got to be better for you then most of the pop out there.
    rachel
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I like Perrier with lemon or lime. I think there are cheaper brands of the same thing. You can also add a little fresh juice to these as well.

Kathy
  4. yellowbird

yellowbird New Member

there are 'natural' and delicious soft drinks in healthfood stores where I live... gingerale made with real ginger for example.
  5. nerdieduckie

nerdieduckie New Member

Izze drinks are incredible, tho I tend to favor the apple over the pomegranate, simply because the pomegranate was more of a blend...basically meaning pomegranate was at the near bottom of the list, lol.

I tried diet sprite, but to be honest, it had a maneuer-like aftertaste.
  6. makezmuzic

makezmuzic New Member

Hi, juice and sparkling water gets my vote. There are some reports that say sparkling water isnt good for your teeth, contains sodium, is difficult for body to digest, bla, bla, bla....

Its better for you then soda is , so I cut my self some slack.
  7. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

How I wish coke could be a healthy drink !
  8. barbinindiana

barbinindiana New Member

I know how you feel. That's the way I feel about ice cream. LOL. If ice was healthy I would problem try to live on it alone.

Barb