Are there others who are going to the conference in Los Angeles?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by seaview, Aug 22, 2002.

1. seaview

seaview New Member

I really want to go but since hubby just got back to work after 4 months off I do not dare mention any extra $. We had to put out money for our childrens books(we home educate)so there is nothing in the pot. I am wondering if they will have it on tape that can be purchased later?Do any of you know any thing about this? Thanks for your time.....my schedule will be crazy in Sept.as all 7 of us readjust to a school schedule. I can not believe summer is over so soon! I thought I would be feeling so much better by now but still searching for the right stuff(big smile) to deal with the pain and fatigue. oops...back to original question...TIA Kathleen
  2. seaview

seaview New Member

I really want to go but since hubby just got back to work after 4 months off I do not dare mention any extra $. We had to put out money for our childrens books(we home educate)so there is nothing in the pot. I am wondering if they will have it on tape that can be purchased later?Do any of you know any thing about this? Thanks for your time.....my schedule will be crazy in Sept.as all 7 of us readjust to a school schedule. I can not believe summer is over so soon! I thought I would be feeling so much better by now but still searching for the right stuff(big smile) to deal with the pain and fatigue. oops...back to original question...TIA Kathleen
  3. TheIrish

TheIrish New Member

I hadn't heard about it and live in LA County. Would love to go to a conference on FMS so any information you could give me would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    Mary
  4. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Latest Medical Advances in the Diagnosis and Treatment of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and Related Illnesses
    ImmuneSupport.com

Date: 09-19-2002
    Physician Conference (September 19-21, 2002)

Please join us for a conference co-sponsored by The Healthy Foundation, the National Fibromyalgia Association and the American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Two separate conferences will be held: one for physicians and health care professionals and one for patients with fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, and related illnesses.

Where: Radisson Hotel - LAX, Los Angeles, CA

Featuring:

New Discoveries in Treating CFIDS – Dr. Paul Cheney

Laboratory Markers for CFIDS – Dr. Ari Vojdani

Immune therapies, metabolic treatments, and more

Co-sponsored by the National Fibromyalgia Association, American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, The Healthy Foundation, and The Foundation for Care Management

Educational Curriculum Includes:

- Metabolic Treatments of CFIDS – Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum

- New Discoveries in Treating CFIDS – Dr. Paul Cheney

- Diagnosing and Treating Myofacial Pain – Dr. Hal Blatman

- Immune Therapies – Dr. Michael Rosenbaum

- Psychological Issues – Dr. Hyla Cass

- Treatment Strategies for Post-Partum CFIDS – Dr. Dean Raffelock

- Laboratory Markers for CFIDS – Dr. Ari Vojdani

- Reimbursement Issues for Patients – Scott Davis, Attorney

- Anti-Virals for CFIDS – Dr. Shari Lieberman

- Importance of Calcium and Magnesium – Nan Fuchs, PhD

- Practice Management Workshop – Dr. Jacob Teitelbaum

- Workshop: The Loading Theory - How We Get Ill –
    Dr. Serafina Corsello

Plus - Panel Discussions and Workshops

For more information please visit: http://www.admedcon.com/default.html

Patient Conference (September 21-22, 2002)

Where: Radisson Hotel, Los Angeles Airport, Los Angeles, CA
    When: Saturday, September 21 - Sunday, September 22

Co-sponsored by the National Fibromyalgia Association, American Association for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, and The Healthy Foundation

Meet Amy Peterson, Olympic Speedskating Medalist (and Chronic Fatique Syndrome Patient)

Patient Presentations Includes:
    The Loading Theory: The Multiple Causes of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and What to Do About Them – Serafina Corsello, M.D

Legal Issues Workshop: How To Win Your Social Security Disability Claim By Beating SSA At Its Own Game – Scott Davis, JD

Multi-Disciplinary Approach to Managing Fibromyalgia - Nancy Derby, RN

Stress Management & Acupuncture for Fibromyalgia - Robin Eckert, Ph.D.

Coping with Chronic Illness - Pat Fennell MSW, CSW

Importance of Calcium & Magnesium - Nan Fuchs, Ph.D.

Body Ecology Diet - Donna Gates

Detoxification: Its Role in Reversing the Invisible Illnesses of Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue and Autoimmune Disorders - Gloria Gilbere, N.D., D.A. Hom., Ph.D.

Script Your Life to Heal: How to Move from Block to Blockbuster - Judith Parker Harris

Yoga & Mind Body Relaxation - Judith Lasater, Ph.D.

Fibromyalgia & Lyme Disease: Diagnosis and Treatment, Myth and Reality - Alan Manevitz, M.D.

Key Note Presentation - Lynne Matallana

Role of Alternative Medicine in Fibromyalgia - Michael McNett, M.D.

FM / BS Bacterial Overgrowth - Mark Pimental, M.D.

Joshua W. Potter, J.D. - Private Practice Attorney, CA

Legal Workshop
    Legal Issues Workshop: Workers Compensation Issues Involving Pain Syndromes Arising out of Working Injury Situations - Kenneth H. Rowen, JD

Metabolic Therapies for Fibroymalgia & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome -
    Jacob Teitelbaum, M.D.

For more information please visit: http://www.admedcon.com/default.html

5. Jackie F

Jackie F New Member

Gp tp the link at the bottom of the article. It will take you to all the info you need.
    I didn't feel it was appropriate to copy & paste it. But it is there for viewing.

Jackie F