Are these symtoms?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Runner20726, Feb 22, 2003.

1. Runner20726

Runner20726 New Member

I have twitching in musles mostly in left pointer finger and right leg..fatique and forearm musle weakness and slight soreness ringing in ears?
  2. sunflowertgp

sunflowertgp New Member

HI,
    I USUALLY DON'T POST MUCH. I READ ALL THE POSTS. I HAVE THE TWITCHING IN THE EYES, AND MY ARMS, AND HANDS ARE VERY WEAK. I ALSO HAVE THE TINGLING THAT WAKES ME UP A NIGHT. I HAVE BEEN CHECKED FOR CARPOL TUNNELL A FEW YRS. AGO. I DO HAVE FMS. I HAVE PROBABLY 80F THE SYMTOMS OF FIBRO. BEST OF LUCK.
    TONI
  3. camelgirl

camelgirl New Member

i've posted about this before, but it's 4am and i just woke up for the second time and saw your question, so here goes. i've had twitching problem for a few years now....it SUCKS!...the only thing that i have found that makes it stop is klonopin.. it's a miracle for me in that department...it also usually helps with sleep, but not tonight i guess....i take .5 mg twice a day and i rarely ever "move a muscle" LOL...ok, maybe that wasn't funny, but like i said, it's 4am and i'm rambling now, so, bye.
    peace, hugs, god bless, camelgirl
  4. patchwork

patchwork New Member

I had twitching nad was put on a high dose of magnesium. It seemed to work, so why not try it?