Are u as tired as me??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by monicaz49, Aug 7, 2006.

1. monicaz49

monicaz49 New Member

I mean....after i eat breakfast i go downhill fast....mostly drowsy type fatigue......im tired every day no matter what i do/dont do /eat/etc.... i dont want to even go to the grocery store cuz im too poooped. If it wasnt for my son, id be in bed all day....
    is anyone on this level?? I no longer work.
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

Hi Monica.

I do lie down all day. Wear pajamas. Can seldom bathe. Watch a little TV, if it's re-runs so it doesn't make me use energy by thinking. Read kids books because brain doesn't work well enough for adult reads (I used to read adult books as a kid, so this evens out??).

Can't work, drive, go for a walk, have a visitor. Brief phone calls only, and just certain times of the day.

It's a nightmare. I lie on the same ugly blue couch and look at the same ugly brown fake stone fireplace every day and look at the same pasty cottage cheese ceiling...

Try to rest when you can.
  3. kaymac

kaymac New Member

I use the phrase "i'm unplugged" or "my battery has ran low"..........that is how it feels. I suffer the fatigue more than anything. It is so overwhelming. But I have had some days with a little more pep in my step, but nothing major. This makes me feel bad about myself! I feel like it is me! If I could just get motivated! But I really know it is not that, it's this DD.

Hang in there!

kaymac
  4. Hasbeen

Hasbeen New Member

Monica isn't tired an understatement? I'm so stinking tired I'm tired of being tired. But you sound just like me. If it wasn't for my 9 year old son I'd just stay in bed too. I've got a wonderful hubby though. I'm truly blessed in so many ways. So, if I have to hang in there you do too. lol
  5. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

It is really embarassing for me to get phone calls at 10 am and I am stil in bed sleeping and can't wake up to think straight and I always wonder what it was that I said.

MY daughter called me this morning and I woke up at 8 am and took a soma and my pain meds along with some breakfast and went back to my bed as soon as the soma kicked in.While she was talking to me I fell alseep as I heard this LOUD MOM WAKE UP NOW your sleeping again.

And then we talked some more and it was ok. She knew that I had taken my soma and was sleepy .AS this weekend I din't take it as I wanted to spend sometime with her and my grandson while they were staying with me. So I would skip the muscle relaxsant and I would limp around all day and was in pain .

When I don't take the meds I should she gets angry with me as I Need them so MOM you neeed to talke them and I will find something to do. while you sleep.But I feel guilty for sleeping till noon or later on.
    I am sick of being so tied that I can't do any thing and It takes me hours to get the house picked up so that it will look good for company and i had to clean up the bed room for them to stay in. And that wiped me out.

I was to go to class to night but there was just no way I could go with my body aching all over and hurting like I do. So I took some Advil and hope that it will help me to feel less stiff and sore so I can go to class tomorrow. I really enojoy the class and want to go but when I am sleepy adn tired it is not good to go as i can't get out of the pool as eayly and I hurt more to walk.

Well off to bed now as my back is hurting me som deeply that I want to scream.
    HUGS,
    Rosemarie
  6. lillyrose33

lillyrose33 New Member

I am so tired of this illness. I am pass tired. I try to keep positive but here lately I am just tired of being tired.

Lillyrose
  7. mrpain

mrpain New Member

I got up this morning after what I thought was a good night sleep. A bit unusual, and I even had dreams. But when I got up to go take a shower, I was exhausted. After that I went down hill. As I sat in my la-z-boy being a lazy boy, I was getting more tired. What a way to start each day.
  8. shelbo

shelbo New Member

I was just thinkin...you said 'after breakfast' is when you go downhill fast...is it something you're eating, perhaps? Shelbo

[ advertisement ]