Are We Allowed To Share Where We Bought Something?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Steviegal, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Steviegal

Steviegal Member

I'm a bit new to this site but I wanted to ask some questions....I know we're not supposed to sell stuff, which I can fully understand, and I don't, but are we allowed to share WHERE on line we purchased an item such as specialized supplements or vitamins or specialty herbs?

Or are we just supposed to say what brand name we might have used and leave it to the others on the web site to "google" and find it on their own? Or are we not suppposed to say it at all?

Are we allowed to say which lab might have performed such and such a test and give their phone or website name?

I couldn't figure out from the 'rules' if we were allowed to share this information since many websites have both information and products. For instance, I mentioned what kind of Oil of Oregano I used in the discussion. I don't want to break any of the rules but many times I want to know what products others are using, where they got them and what was their experience with them.

Help????
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

the product, give the mfr., phone numbers and street addresses, just not actual website address if it is competing...

from what I've always observed/read places that are .org or .gov and the like are okay to post.

I have seen some places referred to however, such as iHerb, without anything else identifying it... we;;, you CAN call them up to place an order, it doesn't have to be done over the internet same as most anywhere;

so far haven't seen a problem. Kind of a grey area it seems.

All the best,
    Victoria