Are Y'All Getting The Newsletter?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Apr 10, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If not, go to the Home Page and click in the lower right corner. I just received the latest issue and it is, as usual, jam packed with cutting edge info on the research and treatment for our illnesses.

The articles eventually make it to the Home Page, but it's nice to get a paper copy with everything right there. It's amazing all the new theories and treatments being tested.

Love, Mikie
  2. Dayle

Dayle New Member

It is good to see that they are trying to get drugs that help at last.
    Hugs,Dayle
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I'm pretty sure I already got one, but a copy for my new doctor might be handy.
    Kathryn
  4. neednap

neednap New Member

Do you mean the e-mail bulletin? I still can't find anything that says "newsletter". (Of course I've never been accused of being the brightest candle on the cake)

Thanks
  5. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...loved it! Haven't read it all yet, but full of lots of greatest info, the latest developments, etc....how often does it come out??

Hugs,
    Pam
  6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I believe it's a quarterly publication. I forget about it from one volume to the next and then get all excited when the new one comes. I've read newsletters from some of the other orgs. and nothing comes close to what is in these newsletters.

The founder of this company donates a very large percent of the profits from the supplements sold here to research and advocacy. I believe that is why the info here and in the newsletters is always on the cutting edge.

My new doc was totally impressed with my knowledge, almost all of which I acquired from this website.

Love, Mikie
  7. Debbi

Debbi New Member

where am I supposed to click? I require very specific and detailed information and possibly step-=by-step instructions...not having a very good time with the fog but it sounds like something I might be interested in
  8. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Go to the tab above the purple strip at the upper left hand corner of this page. Click on Home which will take you to the Home Page. Go to the lower right corner of that page and click on the little graphic of the newsletter. It's that simple.

Love, Mikie
  9. goingslowlycrazy

goingslowlycrazy New Member

I'm so glad you brought this to our attention. I was already subsribed to the email bulletins but I had no idea about the newsletter. I have just spent the last hour looking through it - those Doctor interviews are wonderful!
    Sorry to be dense (I am very foggy today) but I couldn't see where to sign up for it???
    Have sent a copy to a dear friend with CFS and to my partner who is being very pro active (bless him)
    thanks again
    hugs
    Mary x
  10. JLH

JLH New Member

I didn't know about the newsletter! I found where you were talking about and signed up for it. Thanks again.