are you able to get things off your chest...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by asvyper, Sep 3, 2005.

1. asvyper

asvyper New Member

or are you more closed with your feelings? i have SUCH a hard time talking about stuff. mostly things dealing with my feelings. i know i've read that fm symptoms will get better when you are able to let things go (like talking) because it doesn't keep so much undue stress in the body.

i don't even know what i want to ask here. i guess i was just wondering how everyone else deals with things.
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Dear Asvyper:

I find that I express my feeling much better through writing. I love to put all my thoughts, my pain and my happiness in words. It is a wonderful way to release.

I am a private person and also have a bit of a hard time telling people that I have FM, CFS, depression and so forth. I think it is because I intuitively sense that people just don't won't to hear those things. That is why I am so in love with this board, here I can say anything I need to say and know that I will be listened to and not judged.

I think Asvyper that you might be like me, so let the words flow out in writing and see if it makes you feel better.

Prayers for you and hugs too.

Francey