Are you drinking your water?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by KateMac329, Jul 8, 2006.

1. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hello everyone,

We always here how important water is and that we need to get those eight glasses in each day.

Well here is some motivation so get drinking!

Water protects your joints.

Water regulates your body's temperature.

Water flushes waste out of your system.

(I am sure many of you have already heard these before but it doesn't hurt to be reminded!)

((HUGS))

kate
    [This Message was Edited on 07/09/2006]
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

hope all is well...i thought of you the other day...because i have reconnected w/an old friend...she was dealing w/postpartum depression really bad...like you did...almost 8 years ago..

hope everything is going well

jodie
  3. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member

Hey sweetie,

Haven't been on much lately. I think I just don't know what to say. I know that sounds weird but I am just really stressed out.

I have going through some pretty tough family issues right now and I am just having a hard time concentrating.

Also the board seems to be changing. I don't know maybe it is me. It's been a good run on here so maybe I should just be grateful for the friends I met along the way.

I kind of got my feelings hurt by another member and that has also kind of put me off a little but I think I took what the person said so personally because I am stressed out. Does that make sense?

Anyway, I have been trying to spend my time doing other things then being on the internet. I love being here but I need to get out there and get a life! LOL You know? LOL

I have started running which actually has been making me feel pretty good. It is hard to make myself do it though because I still can't get rid of the headaches but I AM doing it.

I also joined a gym so I am swimming and doing yoga now too.

I am trying to take care of myself. Tell your friend to do that. Taking care of yourself is one of the most important things when it comes to postpartem depression, well really any depression. But it has really helped me.

Okay I really need to get to bed. I can't sleep because of my head! UGH!

How is your son doing? My little guy is growing so fast! LOL I will post a new picture of him so you see how much he has grown! LOL

(((HUGS))) Thanks for thinking of me! You are a very sweet and I appreciate it!

kate
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I am getting my water, my big insulated glass is sitting right next to me with a slice of lemon and I'm pretty sure I've filled it up at least 3 times already. (noon)

I always carry a water bottle with my wherever I go too. Great reminder!!

Hugs,

Nancy
  5. libra55

libra55 New Member

Thanks for a good reminder! I am a big fan of water. We buy bottled water by the caseload at the warehouse store. I always have a bottle of water with me. My kids have picked up the habit too. So much better than soda or juice.

When I don't drink my daily allotment of water, things go haywire. My joints and muscles hurt more than usual. I feel exhausted. My digestion doesn't work as well.

It most certainly isn't a cure for this but it helps SO much with the symptoms.

About the board, I have been here since 2003 and I've seen changes too, I see people come and go. sometimes I've taken an extended break from this place but I always come back. It goes in cycles around here. Please try not to take personally what anyone said to you. they probably shouldn't have said it but they may have been having a lousy day or whatever.

((((((Hugs)))) to you

Michelle
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

my little guy isn't nearly as little as yours...he now 16 1/2 yrs. old

he is practicing football and conditioning..they football camps coming up next week..

i am glad you are able to get out of the house and do those things...it does give more of a life...

i have came to the conclusion that i will join a gym down by my house...it will be closer than the ymca...it will be a a little more expensive...
    but i think i will be more apt to go...

altough my car is leaking radiator fluid..i just had a new put in..in september...so i guess. i should tell them they never fixe the probem ...

wel i am achy today and need to really ice down my elbow...

have fun w/you wee one..

hugs

jodie
  7. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

Hi Kate

Thank you for the wonderful reminder and by the way, I would not consider this OFF TOPIC, you are right on!!!!

Love, June
  8. KateMac329

KateMac329 New Member