Are You Getting The ENewsletter Here?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For all our newer members--ProHealth will send you e-newsletters if you sign up for them on the Home Page here. They alternate between FMS and CFIDS in terms of the articles they contain. The articles are excellent and many are written by the leading experts in our illnesses.

Today's newsletter contained an article by Dr. Bell on the involvement of infections in CFIDS. It's probably the best article I've read on this even though he raised more questions than he answered. This just points to the fact that our illnesses are so very complex.

There are always a lot of very informative articles on the Home Page here too. Don't forget to rate the articles when you are through reading them.

Love, Mikie
  2. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Always good info. I would suggest to everyone to get the newsletter if you already don't.

Take Care,
    Pam
  3. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

The newsletters are excellent. Rich Carson and his staff put in a lot of time getting these ready every week. I,for one,am very grateful.

Kathy
  4. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Started getting them long before I began coming on here.

In fact I think it was when I replied to one of the questions in the newsletter that I discovered this MB.

Shar
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

7. mezombie

mezombie Member

I signed up for it after I found the message board. It is quite good.

I'm particularly thrilled to see the coverage of Montoya's Valcyte research and HHV-6 in general in yesterday's issue.

And I feel a bit vindicated that the latest issue includes an article on Cranial Eletrotherapy Stimulation. I posted a research article on this a month ago and only received two responses (and this after bumping it for a week). At least Rich Carson is interested...
    [This Message was Edited on 01/19/2007]
  8. dahopper

dahopper New Member

I have signed up for it a couple of times and still have never got one.
  9. mezombie

mezombie Member

You might want to contact techsupport here if you're still not receiving the newsletter.

In the meantime, you can get the most recent one (as well as archived ones) by clicking on the "E-mail Bulletin" tab at the top of this page.
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Thanks for asking. When my daughter came down from Atlanta last week, we both got sick with something and now my grandson has it too. I've been running a temp so my dentist put me on Augmentin just in case there was residual infection from the root canal. I don't think that's it. It's probably a virus. I'll have to call the doc next week. Seems like it's just been a string of issues.

I hope you are doing well. Thanks again.

Love, Mikie