Are You Getting The ProHealth ENewsletter?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, May 1, 2006.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If not and you want to subscribe (IT'S FREE), you can sign up at the Home Page. You can read the articles on the Home Page but it's nice to receive them first through e-mail.

I was pleasantly surprised to find the whole article on the CDC's new findings regarding CFIDS and the brain instead of just the press release.

The articles are listed and you can choose which ones you want to read without having to read them all. It's well done.

Love, Mikie
  2. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...and many of the articles, while specific to FM & CFS sufferers, also have a lot of good general info for a lot of "regular" folks, too!

Pam
  3. jarjar

jarjar New Member

I've been looking forward to reading it every week since I heard Rich Carson has gone into recovery and said he would share his story in the newsletter.

Come on Rich we are waiting to hear from you!

jar
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I have gotten it for quite some time now, and I think it's one of the better e-notes I've gotten.

Good to bring this up. Hope those who don't get it yet will give it a try.

Sue
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

That our members are taking advantage of the e-newsletter. I find it very good and usually take the time to rate the articles to help ProHealth to know what we find helpful.

Gigi, thanks for asking. I came home tired but happy to have seen my family. My SIL had most of the time off while I was there and I enjoyed visiting him too. Andy is great. He's cruising the furniture and can crawl as fast as I can walk. He's discovered he can go out the dog door. The kids went to NYC for their anniversary and took Andy with them. He now has fans all over Manhattan :) My daughter, who also has FMS, is very tired, like all new Moms, but of course, it's worse for those of us with these illnesses.

Love, Mikie
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Yes, Mikie, I get the Pro Health e-newsletter and I always look forward to it. I also check the library from time to time to read anything in there.

Hope you are feeling well.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Bumping for the evening crowd.