Are you on a different time schedule

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kriket, May 18, 2006.

1. kriket

kriket New Member

Do a lot of you have a different time schedule than other people that live with or around you. My schedule is going to sleep around 4:00am and getting up aroung 12:30 or 1:00 pm I get so tired of people telling me that I would not sleep so late if I would go to bed earlier. UURRRGGGHHH!!!!
    I tell them that I sleep whenever my body lets me.

If only they could understand. Sometimes I just wanna hand them some info. on what it's like having this dd and what sleep patterns are like. I get so frustrated with people sometimes. Does anybody else have unusual schedules and have people that just don't get it or is it just me?

Kriket
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I like to stay up late at night and then I have problems getting up in time to get to watch my soap I taped from the day before before it comes on again at 2 PM.

So I really need to get up around 11:30 AM. I didn't go to bed until 4:30 AM last night, but will try to 2:30 or so tonight. This is a constant problem for me too.

I don't care if anyone gets it or not. My son who lives here is pretty much on the same schedule and he works from noon to 9 PM.

Hugs,
    Faye
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

Well there is nothing I can do about it, I used to feel bad and guilty about it, but I just can't help what I cannot control. Just get tired of "hearing" it sometimes. Happy Sleeping!!!!!!!

Kriket
  4. Muddieanne

Muddieanne New Member

People criticize and don't understand. I am now at the point where I realize some people will never get it that I sleep when I can and don't care what they think.

Marie
  5. Bruin63

Bruin63 Member

Your would think my Family would get it, after all these years.

I get up between 1-3am, Every moning, I do my Housework, go to the store, early, avoid crowds and germ's, that way.
    So by Noon, I am ready for bed, and my Med.s

I sleep till around 7 or 8 pm, then I am up for about 2-3 hrs, and back to bed.

I just want to scream, when someone calls, as say's I hope I'm not waking you up.
    Or can I go pick up the Kid's for my DS &DIL, they know full well, that is when I am going to be sleeping.

I sometimes, feel like calling them in the Middle of the night, and ask them to do something for me.
    Maybe I should, LOL, LOL

I have tried everything to change my Pattern, and when I do, it sends me into a Flare. So now, I Just say NO.
    and then, remind them, Again, that I can't do things for them after Noon. Period.

Yep you are not alone, that is one of the Nice things about these Msg. Bd's. We can find others, on the same time line.,
    :eek:)

sharonk
  6. bjt80

bjt80 New Member

I, too, have this problem with people telling me the same thing, and yes it is frustrating! I never get to sleep before 4 or 5 am, but I wake up between 10:30 and 11am. I take naps when I need to. It's taken quite a while for me to make my family understand that this is just how it is for me and there's not a thing I can do about it. So now they know to let me sleep and don't wake me unless someone is bleeding or the house is on fire!