Are you ready or not?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by danny3861, Apr 8, 2004.

1. danny3861

danny3861 New Member

Are you ready or not?

Jesus is coming! It’s guaranteed! It’s a solemn promise from God Himself! It could happen today or tomorrow or next month or next year. Only the Father knows the exact time. The Bible warns that we should remain alert and ready least we fall asleep and miss the journey of a lifetime.

Are you ready? If Christ came today to call up His church would you be among those meeting Him for the ultimate journey? Do you live each day in anticipation and preparation for His arrival? If the answer is “yes” – you are on your way. Keep focused and steadfast in your commitment and God willing I will see you there!If your answer to these questions is “no” - don’t panic. You still have time to refocus and recommit yourself. Just remember not to wait too long or it may be too late.

You may have forgotten to prepare for the ultimate journey. Know you know to get ready and stay alert! - Gail Lindsay

"No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Be on guard! Be alert[ You do not know when that time will come.” Mark 13:32

Do you want to accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior right now? Here is a prayer just for you: Dear Lord Jesus, I know I am a sinner. I believe you died for my sins. Right now, I turn from my sins and open the door of my heart and life. I confess you as my personal Lord and Savior. Thank you for saving me. Amen.
  2. kathy_323

kathy_323 New Member

I have long ago accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior. But am I ready for His return? I fail so often, and drift so far from Him at times. Thank God He came to save sinners, cause I definately qualify. I wonder sometimes if people looking in at my life can see the Jesus in me, and I worry that perhaps they can't, especially when the depression gets bad. Lord Jesus, I pray for a renewal of my soul and a spirit re-dedicated to You. Praise God!
    Kathy
  3. Kim

Kim New Member

Don't worry. Your redeemer lives! You are covered by His blood because you asked Him to come in to your heart and because of this you will always be His.

You are a daughter of the King.

Peace,

kim
  4. losing my mind

losing my mind New Member

Danny thank you for your reply to my post about losing my husband. Now more than ever i am ready for the return of Christ- to be with our Lord but also to see my sweet husband again. We had no good-byes , no warning , he was just gone, so yes Jesus, please come quickly