Are you sparky too

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sunnysideliving, May 2, 2003.

1. sunnysideliving

sunnysideliving New Member

Hi,

I was wondering if CFS or FM also paired with some electrical disorder. Since, I am getting these syndromes I am also sparky. And it can hurt, even if this seems to be ridicular. :)

However, I learn to touch metal first with my palm and not with a finger.

Any supplement can decrease this?

Cheers,
    Ban
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Yes, Magnesium has helped me with this 'sparky' thing you mentioned.

It seems we are electrically charged! I have had the radio and the tv turn to static just passing them. Also would get electrical shocks from anything from fabric to a normal electrical plug.

I now take Pro Energy (malic acid and magnesium glycinate) and also ZMA (zinc, magnesium and vitamin B-6), I am not as bad as I used to be, at least I am not turning the tv into rubble anymore .

My husband has one of those gauges that will tell if an outlet or a fuse is 'live', well I touched it and it lit up like a Christmas tree! He was so amazed at this.

You are not alone....................

Shalom, Shirl

3. Pluto

Pluto New Member

Hey- I hadn't realise that Ive been even more static recently! And my FMS has been worse! A friend got a real shock from me earlier in this week and my radio is really playing up! I wonder why?
    Pluto
  4. tansy

tansy New Member

I can give others a real shock too.

Use an electric wheelchair and find I often have to ground myself before physical contact with someone.

Really bad when I open house door, there's an electric catch connected to an intercom which allows me to let people in without going to the door. The combination of using the metal door catch and my electric wheelchair's control seems to have a particularly bad effect.

Aware of being "static" too.

Cheers

Tansy
    [This Message was Edited on 05/02/2003]
  5. debbiem31

debbiem31 New Member

I hate going shopping, because I get shocked every time I open one of the freezer doors or touch a shelf! Also, everytime I get out of my car and touch the door to shut it, I get shocked. I've learned to close the car door with my foot! It hurts like hell, too. You wouldn't think so, but it does...
  6. 2girls

2girls New Member

There is not one public toilet with the new fangled auto-flush that actually flushes when I get off the seat! It is not a weight issue - it flushes when my 5 year old stands up. I wonder if this is related, as silly as it sounds!

2girls
  7. loopyloo

loopyloo New Member

Hi i am also full of shocks and i also have to shut the car door with my foot if i touch it with my hand i get a massive shock, or the girl who sits next to me at work if she comes near me and touches me while picking up stuff on my desk she gets a shock lol
    next time theres a power cut we could all be plugged in there might be enought static by some how i dont think there would be enought energy to light up the diffrent parts of the world we are all from

lol
    Loopyloo xx
  8. MemoryLane

MemoryLane Member

It's our "Electric" Personalities!

:eek:)

Lane