Are you sure were emailing the right people..Mycoplasma

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Carlacat, Feb 8, 2003.

1. Carlacat

Carlacat New Member

I just read all this info on this and maybe we all should be emailing our gov. Thats probably why the talk shows want nothing to do with it cause either they are paid off to keep us off their shows or they dont want to open that can of worms.
    Carlacat
  2. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

I propose that we should think about selecting a particular day in which we all send a copy of this report on pathogenic mycoplasma to our local newspaper AND all the national newspapers to urge them to get to the heart of the problem- we are suppose to have a free press and their job is to expose "cover-ups" ! Remember Watergate...you can't expect the police to police themselves..we have a democracy because we want the truth to come out and I think the greatest impact would be for all of us to do it together!!!!!!! but also find as much supporting data as we can on this subject before (but consider if I have said anything flaky, this is a rough day) and wait to see what is going to happen with IRAQ... AMELIA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2003]
  3. PatPalmer

PatPalmer New Member

The government would be stupid enough to take out a patent for all to see...

Is there a patent for the Nuclear Bomb too ???......

Pat.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2003]
  4. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

WOULD LIKE TO SEE THESE ISSUES ADDRESSED SO BUMPING UP TO TOP........