Are you worse during your monthly ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kalley167, Mar 23, 2006.

1. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

It seems my symptoms get worse right before I start and then are terrible during. I not only cramp terribly but my whole body hurts. I feel more in a fog than usual.Like I am just not with it. Its hard to function and I just want to lay down. Just wondered if anyone else feels that the symptoms are worse during this time? or is it just me???
    [This Message was Edited on 03/24/2006]
  2. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

it is worse for me
  3. Lynikins

Lynikins Member

My symtoms are worse a day before my period starts and lasts thru and a up to a week after sometimes,,, i'm in a fog and my head feels different and all I want to do is sleep and I ache more all over. I hate it.. usually a week before my period for a few days I feel better than usual. then I crash.. I wish I knew an answer to help.

Love
    Lyn
  4. ruru1992

ruru1992 New Member

Absolutely! I have to remind myself every month that it's that time, because it is almost unbearable!Frightening to say the least. I get very achey (more than usual LOL) & so forgetful.I used to have a very good memory & quick wit, & during that time I have trouble remembering the easiest things!
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

Yep eveything gets our of whack and if I dont' take it easy I crash (like I did this week!)
  6. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

I feel like I just can't even function right. Scares me some.
  7. claudiaw

claudiaw New Member

OHHH YEAHH!!!

Just ask my husband, poor guy.:) I even warn him now so he can choose to be around me or not.:)

Claudia
  8. kalley167

kalley167 New Member

Of course with eveything else who knows. I am regular, just the increase of FMS/CFS symptoms.
    I am suppose to go scrapbooking tonight, hope I can get the fog to claer or who knows what my pages will look like LOL !
  9. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

I always flare right before and during.
  10. mamaeagle0103

mamaeagle0103 New Member

I start to flare horribly a week or two before my cycle. The closer I get the worse everything gets. Especially that "toxic" feeling I have spoken of before. As if someone is injecting toxins into all the tender points in my body then the pain just radiates out from those tenderpoints, horrible, scary, feel like there is something really wrong with me. Like the worst flu I've ever had.
  11. SherylD

SherylD Guest

I know exactly what you are talking about.. I keep telling all of my dr. how everything is so much worse the week before and during...I do really feel sorry for anyone around me...I don't even like myself..:(

I anyone has any reasons behind this..I would love to hear it..

Good luck with your scrapbook pages!!

SherylD
  12. intensemom

intensemom New Member

Yes, pms and my cramps are so bad I can't function. My dr. at the FFC prescribe bioidentical progesterone capsules every evening 7 days prior to my period. It really helped. My period was even lighter.

Hope this helps someone!

Gentle Hugs,
    Tracy
  13. Gail8899

Gail8899 New Member

I even run a fever, chill, and ache all over like I'm coming down with the flu. By the way, Lyme patients do this too.