Arnica Plus is the BEST (for me and joints)

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jaminhealth, Sep 12, 2013.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

Last night I accidently proved how Arnica Plus gel has been working for me and knees and
    other messy joint pain issues....

I usually rub Arnica Plus on my right leg and knee for sure when I go to bed
    and don't have PAIN during the night....last night I didn't and used Tiger Balm
    instead and low and behold woke up in pain middle of night....so up and got
    the Arnica Plus and rubbed in knee and back to sleep and no pain.

Arnica homeopathic remedy works with our bodies in no way that commercial
    rubs work....homeopathy is a science in itself...

People just don't know until they work with so many things as I have over the
    years....

I also take a homeopathic tab called Pain and Injury Relief, so I can keep off
    more harsh drugs....don't knock homeopathy until you've worked with it and
    can compare it with other "stuff" as I have for years now....jam
  2. IceRaven3

IceRaven3 Member

Hi, Jam! It's Stacey! Had a few problems getting this thing to work! Hope everything is good with you! Yes, Arnica Gel works really well! I also have my Blue Spring Wellness Super White Stuff, and sometimes I use the arnica gel on top of this, especially before bed. It has been my life-saver!

How goes it with the Anatabloc? The Pain RX doesn't seem to want to work anymore for me, but what I found DOES give me energy is Garcinia Cambogia. Doesn't do jack for weight loss, but gives good energy! Cheap, too!

I'm wondering about the Extreme Vit D. I currently take 10,000 U per day and wonder about ramping it up that high. Any ideas?
  3. jaminhealth

Stacey, you changed your username! I didn't recognize you at first, then you mentioned Pain RX...Yes, I still take it and will getting a new s upply soon....I normally take it with 1 advil or 1/2 hydrocodone, it works best that way for me. Alone it doesn't do much, I've tried.

Garcinia Cambogia, have heard about it and will look at it, could use an energy boost, although I'm on green tea extract now and bought enough for a good 3 month trial....I may be feeling a boost there..

I can't speak on the Extreme Vit D, I still take 4-5K D3 and some K2 daily, but some other folks say they feel best when their D level goes over 100, so I'm not sure what to do there...and MOST docs don't know enough about this.

I'll have to look at your Blue Spring product...but as I said I found the Arnica Gel works better for me than I realized...

So my dear, good to hear from you and I've thought about you and hope you are good...don't be a stranger....jam

PS: I'm up and down, when I feel good I know it. Oh, I still take Anatabloc but a little less these days as I've added Zyflamend which I believe helps, it's much less money.
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad you guys are finding ways to deal with pain. Jam, you are so right about taking the responsibility to find what works. Had I not, I'd likely still be bedridden most of the time and on Morphine. It was the hideous thought of living like that the rest of my life which caused me to look for other ways.

Love, Mikie
  5. GeminiMoon

GeminiMoon Member

I love Arnica and have been using it for years. My favorite brand is Boiron Arnica Ointment; it stays on forever.
  6. jaminhealth

GM, I started out using B&T Arnica Montana gel and then somehow found Arnica Plus by Peaceful Mountain, it contains a mixture of other good stuff...

I'll look at the Boiron product and maybe try it once too. I just got my stock replenished of the Arnica Plus, as it helps
    so much for these old achy joints.....thinking back over my life, it's just all worsened for me, but all worse since this pitiful hip replacement 3 yrs ago....grrrrrrrr Can't help wonder where I'd be if I had not done it.... I must have been in enough pain to do this major thing, but never dreamed I'd end so much worse all over....

Those surgeries are traumas and injuries to our bodies, no matter what....good to talk to you GM, jam
  7. jaminhealth

JK, As I see it, goes on very clear. There are several brands of Arnic gel, so one may want to try them all...I've tried B&T Arnica Montana which comes out of the tube very clear, but the Arnica Plus is darker but not on the skin as I see it.

Someone mentioned they liked the Bioron Arnica Montana gel, I have not tried that one YET and may not...I like the Arnica Plus best for me, so far.

JK, I'm never out of all pain, but manage the pain mess..learned to live with what I deal with. jam
  8. newlifer

newlifer Member

thanks for the review ill have to look into it