ARRRRGGG Deal or No Deal Watchers HELPPPPPP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mykas_mommy, Apr 24, 2006.

1. mykas_mommy

mykas_mommy New Member

I live in Oklahoma and right in the middle of Deal or No Deal tonight they cut in for a tornado and still they havent shut up an hour later. All I want to know is did the guy win the million or what. I am talking about the guy that started last week. Also if you know who went bye bye on the Apprentice would be great. I am hoping these dang weathermen get blown away with a tornado. There arent even any tornado warnings in the state and they are still discussing the tornado an hour ago. Lord I hate this state. Anyway if you could help me out it would be great.
  2. suz9601

suz9601 Member

He ended up taking the Deal of $464,000. He opened case #2 that his wife wanted him to pick and it was like $200 or $300, so he did good not taking the one she suggested. His case had $400,000 in it, so he would have done well even if he didn't take a deal...He made history w/the highest deal ever on the show. Sorry dont' watch the apprentice.

I live in Kansas City, so I know what you mean about the weather and the weathermen...

Take care,
    Suz
  3. suz9601

suz9601 Member

4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

I was flipping the channels last night and saw that. I found myself grinding my teeth worrying about the money like it was mine!!

I was so relieved when he took the deal.

Wow, don't know if I can handle this kind of pressure! I did enjoy it and will probably watch it again.

Hugzz
    Greenbean