Article in Detroit Free Press Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mollystwin, Sep 1, 2006.

1. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Hello everyone. There is an article appearing in the Detroit Free Press in tomorrow's Twist section. It comes on Saturday to those who get the Sunday comics delivered Saturday. I recieved my copy today and read the article. It's pretty good. The ending turned out to be somewhat of an advertisement for FFC, but that's OK. As long as it helps raise awareness and helps someone!!

You can view the article on line on the Detroit Free Press website. Do a search for the main website, then click on Features on the top and then Twist. The article is not there yet, I checked, but should be tomorrow. I'll try to cut and paste it here tomorrow.

The article also mentions this website and the message board! As well as the chats and newsletters.

If this helps at least one person, it will be worth it!!!

PS There is also a pic of me that makes me look about 100!! lol!
  2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

Hi, It's on my calendar but I can always use a reminder!

I'm sure you look great. We're our own worst critics. Of course, newspaper photos are often weird.... lol

Thanks.

Marta
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Years ago, I lived in the Detroit area, while my husband (he was my boyfriend at the time) did his grad school at Cranbrook Academy of Art.

I worked both in Detroit and Royal Oak. Lived in Keego Harbor. I really liked that area!

I'll look for the article online...

Thanks,
    Pam
  4. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Maybe we'll have more friends here on this site since they printed the website info in the article!!