Article in Redbook "My Doctor Got Me Hooked...."

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bubblegum, May 29, 2003.

1. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

In the June issue of Redbook there is a really good article titled "My Doctor Got Me Hooked On Prescription Drugs" I looked on their website to see if I could find the article to paste here but its not there. Probably because its the new issue. For those who have concerns about addiction to pain pills and other meds. I think you should read this article.
    Ciao 4 Now
    Sandy
  2. allhart

allhart New Member

thanks for the info
    [This Message was Edited on 05/30/2003]
  3. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

i CANT BELIEVE IT. YOU are back!!! Good to see you posting again. Thanks. Love Linda
  4. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

So glad you could read the article. Maybe after the next issue comes out this article will be archived and it can be accessed online for those who can't get the magazine.

Linda you made my day with such a warm welcome back. I sure have missed you and posting. Will email you soon

Ciao
    Sandy
  5. horsegal

horsegal New Member

I replied to this post yesterday. Did I say something bad? Or did I have technical stupidity and not get it posted correctly? Did anyone see it?

Horsegal
  6. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I didn't see your reply. Are you sure you hit the "Post this reply" at the bottom? I have forgotten to hit it many times and had to redo my replies. Did you read the article?
    Ciao 4 Now
    Sandy
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I looked in three stores today for that magazine, but the Fibor Fog must have kicked in, I thought you said; 'Ladies Home Journal'!!! Believe it or not, I could not find the above either. I did get the Newsweek with that nasty doctors reply about FM though.

Will have my daughter pick it up for me. I would love to read that article, I have been thinking just that for a long time now.

Thanks for letting us know about it.

Shalom, Shirl

8. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

I am going to attempt to scan the article so I can paste it to this post. Wish me luck. I will let you know if I do it.
    Sandy