Article on FM in Feb. 1 issue of Woman's Day.......

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Milo83, Jan 2, 2003.

1. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Just in case anyone is interested there is an article in the Feb. 1, 2003 issue of Woman's Day on FM..From what I have read so far, a lot of it we already know, but if interested, it can also be accessed online at WOMANSDAY........
    Take Care...........Donna
  2. jacob12

jacob12 New Member

Dear Donna,
    This is Patti--do you remember me??? I have been so busy as you are, also, but I wanted you to know that I was thinking of you--can't find your e-mail on this messy desk, so send it to me, OK. I miss talking with you, so how are things going with your Mother and your condition--Things are just about the same here--la la land, if you know what I mean. It is just hard to get anything done as my Mother is constantly complaining that she is dying and my Father is just OK--he really does well w/this deminia meds, but my Mother's complaining is driving him crazy.
    and get this, she would just love to come home and do the same to me! I don't think I can handle having the blood drained out of me--sorry if this sounds mean, but it is just hard on me,
    Let's hope that this year is better for both of us, let me hear from you,
    Love, Patti
    Paddycake1042@aol.com
  3. joannie1

joannie1 New Member

Thanks for letting us know. I just read the info. It is nice it is finally getting out ha. Hopefully with more of this things can get better for all of us.
    Joannie

[ advertisement ]