`As I Sit here reading ALL theese posts MY HEART goes out to you

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teene, Aug 12, 2005.

1. teene

teene New Member

ALL I pray for each and every one of you, I cant sit long and sometimes dont get back for days I would like to respond to all of them but i am having a very heard time
    after my back surgery, and now we have to move out of our dreem home we cant afford it after my health has faild so we need to find a home we can aford,and hopefuly ss will help, as long as i have my husband and my family i can be happy any ware. so i will keep on reading, ancering if i can. just wanted to wish you all the very best so put your faith in god he will always be ther it may not seem like it but every thing hapens for a reason, AND he will not give us anything we can not handle bless you all be back soon teene
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless you.

Love, Mikie
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

I hope you are still resting and well on the road to recovering from your operation.

love
    Rosie
  4. nina2

nina2 New Member

I admire you. You have such faith and an optimistic view on things, while having so much on your plate.

It must be so difficult for you to leave your home, but you must have so much love around you making it easier.

I hope you have a speedy recovery from your back surgery.And I know wherever you live you will be happy.
    May God bless you and your family.
    (((hugs)))
    nina
  5. neen85

neen85 New Member

Good to hear from you. I hope you are on the road to recovery. I am so sorry you are having to leave your dream home behind....and so soon after having surgery. All I can hope is that you can be blessed with the cutest new house and the most kind and loving new neighbors anyone could ask for! Daneen