Asa Trump,Bandwoman, Nancy Manager, WakeMeUp

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by caffey, Mar 9, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

Asa Trump: Could I ask you a huge favor? These ladies are really going through the fire right now. Would you be willing to play HOW FIRM A FOUNDATION YE SAINTS OF THE LORD for them especially the last verse for them. Thanks so much and God Bless you for your special gift.
    Cath
  2. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Absolutely, positively will keep the hymnal open to "How Firm a Foundation". Sometimes the verses really hit home with the stresses in our lives.
  3. 143alan

143alan New Member

Asa and Caffey thanks for thinking about us through music and prayers.

Nancy
  4. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

Asa,

I might add that Cath is going through the fire as well waiting to get a hospital bed. She needs a break through as we all do. Thanks Asa for your ministry in music. Even though we are not actually there to hear it we can hear it in our spirits.

The comfort of this board is truly amazing. This is what Christian fellowship is all about. I might add that if we were all perfectly healthy we would miss out on this rich experience.

We all draw closer to each other and to God in a crisis. If all of our life on earth were only a mountain top exeriences we would miss out on the intimacy that God offers through suffering.

The world of healthy people will never understand this.

Thanks for caring.

Love,
    Nancy
  5. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

just glanced at this post.I will include in my prayers tonight.
    sixtyslady
  6. pepper

pepper New Member

and you too, Cath!

Love, Judy