asatrump

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by tlayne, Sep 29, 2006.

1. tlayne

tlayne Member

I just wanted to say......I love you! Love, Tam
  2. tlayne

tlayne Member

I am not sure what your meant about your last couple of sentences. I haven't been able to respond much to anyone (even at home), as I am so exhausted. I am even wondering if I can keep working, the whole 3 days that I am. I know that we can exchange e-mail in chat. I have never done that, but I am sure that I can figure it out. What do you think? Hugs, Tam
    Had to edit, can't spell to good lately.[This Message was Edited on 09/30/2006]
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I can't say much more or I will get banned. There was a conflict issue on the fms/cps forum last week with people and one person listed an email address for a different fms place. I also belong to that one where email addys are available.

In no way do I want to get banned or start trouble.
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

If I am right....we can go into chat and exchange e-mail addresses. If I am wrong let me know, but I believe I read it in the new rules. I understand that they are trying to protect us and I appreciate that. Love, Tam
  5. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I believe you are correct that email addresses can be exchanged in chat . I have never been able to successfully do any chat. Old dog can't do new tricks, all I know how to do is email. I still can't even copy. Sorry sweetie.
  6. tlayne

tlayne Member

Let's try this. It is 7:44pm my time right now. Can you meet me here tommorow at 7:00pm, and we will both try to get onto to chat at the same time. Hopefully I won't have to work late. You know how that happens when you plan something. Do you want to give it a try? I need to get off of here and get some stuff done tonight, but I will check back with this post tommorrow before I try the chat. Love ya, Tam
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I am clueless as to getting on chat and I will have the grand kids tomorrow about that time. I am not even sure how many hours are between us. Sorry. There were posts on the regular forum today talking about how people could not do/get into chat. As I said, I can't even copy anything, I am on my own with the computer, and that isn't good! But hugs to you.