Asking for jbgoth

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pawprints, Jul 19, 2006.

1. pawprints

pawprints New Member

HI:

Where do I find out about buying a rife and which one would be right for me...internet, etc?

I do believe it is good for late stage Lyme.

I know Dr. P, but not Dr. H. Somehow I would love to find out about him...perhaps on another board.

Have you investigated Cowden, that is who my doctor follows for the herbal treatments. I mix mine in water and have had to go very slowly.

Thanks!
  2. jbgoth

jbgoth New Member

Yes, i am familiar with Dr. Cowden. He is a very good doctor. I know a lot of people who have had to go very slow with the samento.

As far as the rife machines go, there are several different kinds. I know there are different types.

I bought the GB because it came already built and preprogrammed. I wanted something that was very user friendly. I found mine on ebay. I bought it brand new and it works great. There are different websites that sell them.

There are many discussions about rife machines on lymenet. Also there is a book, called Lyme Disease abd Rife Machines by Bryan Rosner. You can buy it on Amazon.

I post on lymenet under jbgoth also. If you want, you can send me a private message on that board. I dont think we can give out our email addresses on this site?

Take care,

Jordan
  3. pawprints

pawprints New Member

Thanks so much for the information.

I may try and reach you in the other place, but give me some time to do some research.