Asking for Prayers

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by ksp56, Jun 1, 2006.

1. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I just noticed the worship board is back. What a gift to us all.

I have fibro, but I am Bipolar, also. My meds are not as effective as they have been, and the deep depression has settled in again.

Most of the afternoon, till now, I have been crying and sobbing. I haven't felt joy in quite awhile, looking back. I know this will be straightend out when I see the doctor, and especially with God's love.

At this moment, I am finding it very, very difficult keeping those two thoughts in mind. I see nothing but bleakness and a loss of all feeling, other than sadness.

I am very blessed. Many people love me. I feel numb to all of that. I turn 50 tomorrow and cannot find any joy. I love my birthday's, usually. Our son graduates from high school next week and I just want these days over with. I feel guilty.

Please send up prayers to God Almighty, that these feelings pass soon. Once again, I will feel worthwhile and see more than darkness. I will continue my praying as well.

Thank you so much. Writing this out has given me some peace.

God Bless,

Kim
  2. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

You are in my prayers. I pray the doctors will have wisdom in getting your medications right.

When you lose your joy...remember...there is joy in the Lord!

Happy Birthday Kim!
  3. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I really appreciated your message! You are so right, there is joy in the Lord!

Bless you and thank you for my first happy birthday wish!

Kim
  4. dejovu

dejovu New Member

Dearest Jesus, your love for us is so complete that even when we are sick and feel lost, you are always there for us.

Please send Kim a sign of your love for her. Fill her with your spirit, and heal her depression. Please let her understand that there is no guilt in illness. She didn't create her illness.

I pray for her health and wellbeing. In your Holy Name. Amen.

5. windblade

windblade Active Member

I'm so glad that you found your way to the worship board again! Welcome Back!

I suffer from clinical depression too - it is so terribly difficult to get through at the lowest times. When is your appt. with your Dr.? I understand totally what you are going through.

I also have hyperactive/manic states, and while I don't have bipolar exactly, the patterns are so similar. Very, very painful.

My medications help me a lot.

Lifting up prayers for you for God's help, especially until you get your doctors help. May God bless and care for you, gently and powerfully. Amen

Love, Judy
  6. windblade

windblade Active Member

Dear Kim,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!

Love, Judy
  7. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

I pray that your physicians can adjust your medications so you may have some peace and serenity in your life. Have you called your docotor's office? hugs.
  8. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Thank you for you prayers and support.

Dejovu, windblade,hangininthere, and asatrump; you are so giving of yourselves and fill me with comfort and faith. I know God is with me. Knowing his love is forever with me, brings comfort. As do your friendships and compassion.

I am glad you asked when my DR. appointment is. I just checked the calendar and it is out further than I though. I will call today and try to get it moved up. Bless you for asking.

Thank you for wishing me Happy 5 Oh Oh! LOL I know there are better times ahead.

It was meant for me to notice this board, was back, last night. My evening was filled with some peace after writing to you.

God Bless each and everyone of you..

Kim