Asking more prayer, please. The last post explains. Thank you

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Lupian, Dec 12, 2004.

1. Lupian

Lupian New Member

but I would be grateful to have prayer that the person I just hired to begin tomorrow as "caregiver" will prove to be the right one, will do the job well and consistently and be a blessing rather than a burden. I've gone through so many, and am keeping one I've had for 20 months, only because she needs my help with so many things - I know that's backward, but sometimes we have to do what is in front of us to do. The new person has experience in this work, and comes highly recommended. I just pray that she will be a match and relieve my stress while doing the work the way it needs to be done.
    I will be grateful for any prayers people have time for, and I continue to be grateful for this forum, for the opportunity to pray with and for so many, and now the opportunity to ask for prayer, too. Thank you all.
    [This Message was Edited on 12/17/2004]
  2. katsgirl

katsgirl New Member

Father thank you for this beautiful day.

I pray that the caregiver that has been hired, will do everything thats expected of her and more. I pray that lupian will get the care that she need and deserves.

I pray that this person is kind, patient, caring and understanding. I pray that this person is a caregiver with a cheerful heart.

I pray that they become friends because faithful friends are a sturdy shelter: whoever finds one has found a treasure. This I pray in Jesus name.....Amen.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I pray that this person works out for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. Lupian

Lupian New Member

for praying for my issue. Prayer is the most powerful force on earth, and who has a praying friend is blessed indeed, so I am very blessed that two of you prayed with me over this. Thank you both. I pray for you and your issues, as well. Hugs
  5. Milo83

Milo83 New Member

Will be praying that your new caregiver works out for you...Wishing you all the best.......It seems so hard to find the right person for a job like that these days......
    Hopefully this will work out for you......

Take Care....God bless......Love, Donna
  6. Lupian

Lupian New Member

Yes, it is very difficult to find someone suitable. I've kept one the past 20 months who does a poor job of the cleaning, but at least is very good with my furkids and with my wheelchair for shopping and errands. I'll be keeping her, but had to have someone who could take care of my house the way it should be. I pray this one works out because it's awful to have strangers through your house, the energy to train them, and then having to start over again. Thank you all for praying with me - you are gracious indeed.
  7. Lupian

Lupian New Member

I'm glad you hae someone that is working out very well. My new person has worked for me two days now, and I am starting to think she may work out. She made a big chef's salad for me today which I had wanted and missed for ages. She actually does stay right at work when she is here, and if she takes a break it is only for five minutes or so. Today I was able to make a Christmas gift for a friend while she was working here, so that is wonderful - and how it is supposed to work.
    I am very grateful for the prayers over this matter. I am always desirous of having God's will in my life in every matter.
    Thank you again, and I'm glad for your situation working out well.
  8. Lupian

Lupian New Member

The young woman is working out very well, and I believe will be wonderful long-term. Howver, she has a possible allergy issue which could interfere. She has in the past been allergic to cats, and I have two. She has noticed a little sniffing and coughing. Please pray with me that God remove the allergy and allow her to continue here. Thank you all for your loving prayers.