Asking prayers for travel

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by suzbee, Nov 23, 2003.

1. suzbee

suzbee New Member

Hello, prayer warriors,

My hub and I are flying across the country to see family for Thanksgiving. It will be the first time we have been on a plane since 9-11, and I am a nervous wreck. All the hustle-bustle of airports bothers me anyway, but with the added security measures, packing restrictions, extra time in lines, etc., I am already nearly beside myself just thinking about it. I am going nuts trying to figure out where to pack my little scissors! (lol)

Would you please kindly pray that I would relax and not sweat the small stuff? That I won't work myself up until I feel terrible? When I get nervous, I get short and snippy with people, and I don't want to do that to them.

Thanks so much, have a happy Thanksgiving.
    Count your blessings, count them one by one.
    Count your blessings, see what God has done.

Hugs,
    suzbee
  2. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

Will be praying for you, hope your trip does not bring on too much stress. I can understand how hard this is for you, not travelling since 9/11.

Love the count your blessings, see what God has done.

Happy Thanksgiving, and a safe trip!

Sunshyne
  3. Takesha

Takesha New Member

That the Lord will send his angels to surround you and guide you during you flights to and from and that His perfect peace which surpasses all of our understanding will prevail. May he calm you as He has calmed the waters.

Takesha
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Since I missed your post untill now, will be praying for your return trip!

God bless, and I do hope you had a wonderful trip and visit.

Shalom, Shirl