"asnyc" and "jode" on the FMS Board - please pray for them.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by bakron, Apr 3, 2004.

1. bakron

bakron New Member

I am concerned about "asnyc" and "jode", two people who are in so much pain and crying out right now. "Asnyc" has voice some thoughts of suicide, and this really frightens me. Please, those on line right now who are the prayer warriors, pray for these two younger people who are suffering with this disease and finding it difficult to keep going.

Father, right now I just bring these two young people to you in prayer. I lift their needs, hurts, pains -whatever those are, you know- to you, and I trust you to help them at this moment. Lift their spirits to you and hold them in your arms. May they both find the power of the spiritual healing in you so that they might, through these times, glorify you. In Christ's name I pray, AMEN
  2. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Praying for asnyc and Jody as you requested.

Dear God;
    I pray for Jody and asnyc who are having a very difficult time. I ask that you give them a renewed spirit and your wonderful peace and joy in life. Also give them great strength to keep fighting these diseases. I ask this in Jesus name.

Sandy
    [This Message was Edited on 04/04/2004]
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

I was not here either, but will hold them both up in prayer.

It just breaks my heart with the young people and the young mothers with these illnesses. It is so difficult to deal with all this pain for all of us, but the very young is so hurtful to think about living with this, instead of being able to live their lives in a happy manner.

Shalom, Shirl