Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sweetbeatlvr, Aug 15, 2008.

1. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

i just got done applying some, and thought i'd share some of my relief with you all.

out of desperation one day, i bought a tube of Aspercreme, and i have to say, it really helps!

it's not a miracle, by any means, but i think i'd be lost without it now.

my neck and shoulder muscles get extremely tense and painful, along with my joints (my shoulders right now).

even after taking my pain meds and muscle relaxers, i still have alot of pain from the tension (and who knows what else!)

well that's when i pull out the Aspercreme, i rub it directly over the sore areas, and voila! some relief!

just thought i'd pass on a little tip that works for me, i hope it works for you.

best wishes to everyone!
  2. star273

star273 New Member

I agree with you! I like Aspercreme and it certainly provides some relief to me. Thanks for sharing.

3. colorfulcolorado

colorfulcolorado New Member

that works too, its Frank K. Woods Pain Relief Rub. It helps somewhat and doesn't stink really bad. Thought I'd pass that along.
  4. luv2float

luv2float New Member

I like it because it doesn't stink.

My husband hates the smell of the others on the market, this one works for me too.

Also, try taking rubbing alcohol 70% and rub that all over where you hurt. It's very cooling and helps too.

good luck.
  5. sweetbeatlvr

sweetbeatlvr New Member

for the other tips.

i'll definately be trying the rubbing alcohol thing, it couldn't hurt anymore than it already does!

thanks again.<3