At Wit's End.....

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by susabar, Jun 6, 2006.

1. susabar

susabar New Member

Probably like so many of you I have fibromyalgia... I have no choice but to work full-time, my husband and I split up 18 months ago because of intense substance abuse problems. ( I tried to help him for two years ) I am in the home paying all the bills and caring for our 12 year old. My job is very stressful and my daughter is starting to act out. I had her in therapy for a year. I did file for a divorce however he's been totally un-cooperative so it's costing me allot of money. He does not pay support because he is currently on disability and he's not required to. I know the Lord is faithful however I am really beat... any prayers or encouragement would be most appreciated.
    God Bless
    Sue
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Praying for you right away for some relief.

Will continue praying until things ease up.

I'm so sorry you're carrying such a heavy load!

With love, Judy
  3. dejovu

dejovu New Member

First let me say I'm so sorry your going thru this. Next I understand!!!!!! The differents being, I was married 31 yrs. and not a big beleiver in divorce. But I was stupid! When I was dx with Ra and FM and a few of their friends, he showed his true colors. He was not interested in being married to someone who was sick. Thank God for that. Yes, financially it's crazy, but rely on God! I'm trying to work fulltime God willing. Does your employer know you have FM? It took alot for me to confess this but it helped. Please stay and rely on God and the friendship of this board. They are so many awesome and great support. I will be praying for your peace of mind, and that of your daughter. I will also pray that God help you out financially. It's so scary but with the Lord guidence you will find a new life of freedom in our Lord. He always is there for us. I'm praying for you right now and will continue. Be strong in his Love. We are here for you. De
    [This Message was Edited on 06/06/2006]
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

Sending prayers and hope that you have resultion and peace.
  5. BlueSky555

BlueSky555 New Member

I know you must be going through a difficult time. There is a post here called "a must read.....when you can, posted by MamaR. If you have time, please read this. I found it to be interesting and comforting.

My prayers are with you through this time in your life.

God Bless You,

BlueSky555

Thank you MamaR for your post.
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Sue:

You have got it from me. A prayer. A thought.
    You know He will pull you through this and I know, too.

The best is yet to come.

((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

nyrofan