atlas orthogonal chiropractic

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lulanni, Aug 24, 2003.

1. Lulanni

Lulanni New Member

it has been a long time since i have posted here. i found some relief a few months ago and thought i would mention it to see if it might benefit anyone else. i had thought about going to a chiropractor before but had never gotten around to it. there was a health and wellness fair at my work and one happened to be there so i thought i might as well talk to him. well i ended up going in for a visit and i am soooo glad i did. it has helped more then any meds i had taken and i actually have been able to stop taking my pain pills all together. he doesn't pop and crack bones like a normal chiro....instead he makes a small adjustment to the atlas bone in your neck(hence the name atlas orthogonal). you can't even feel the adjustment but immediately after my muscles and joints feel 10 times better. i have also noticed i am sleeping better and have more energy now then i have since being diagnosed with fm. as far as i have found there aren't very many of this type of chiropractor in any area- i just moved from arizona and am now back in kansas- but if you search for atlas orthogonal there should be a site that will give you info and a dr search. if anyone in pheonix wants to try this, i reccomend dr lavendar in mesa az. hope it helps at least a few of you!
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Am so happy to hear you have found something to help you. I have heard that many people have gotten help from a good Chiropractor.

To hear someone say they are feeling good is enough to make me just feel better bacause you are feeling good!

TAke care and keep us updated on your progress.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. paulalbert

paulalbert New Member

My naturopath says that when you go in to your chiropractor you should ask to get your atlas and axis checked along with you 7th vertebrate.... I am looking forward to my chiropractor appointment coming up in the next couple weeks.
    --P