Atlas Profilax?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GroundHogDay, Apr 12, 2007.

1. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

Has anybody tried this? If so when and how are you feeling?
    [This Message was Edited on 04/13/2007]
  2. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

Before I fly out to CA. I wanted to see how many have and how they feel.
  3. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Don't know how many have tried this treatment but I can remember reading a thread about it a few months back.I have major problems with neck pain so that's why I can remember reading it.
    You'll see a topic titled "researchers are looking in the wrong direction" quite near the top of the board at the moment.
    Hope this helps.
    regards,Paul.
  4. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

Yes that was exgolfer / Lena her last post was that she was doing great. I think she was about 3 months from treatment. Was just seeing if anybody else has given it a go or maybe Lena would see the post and give us an update.
  5. Ginner

Ginner New Member

I have not had this precedure...but...before I got on the message board I had "just" got off the Atlas Profilax
    .com website

You can find someone in the states by going to "Contact Appointment".I thought this precedure was only done in CA and Austaila! I was so excited to find it is other places in the U.S

I do have an appt Monday with a chiropractor who does the "atlas orthogonal" precedure,an upper cervical adjustment technique.

He takes exrays.
    The precedure is done by a percussion instrument that is like a sound wave,to adjust the atlas. Got me...
    I PRAY it helps me.

Has anyone ever had the Atlas Orthogonal precedure done?

I have seen many chiros, pain spec. nueros, yadayadeee
    This is a hope and a prayer. We all know that.
    Ginner
  6. GroundHogDay

GroundHogDay New Member

Hope all goes well for you. Please keep us updated with your progress.