Att:organizational tips needed for drowning clutter bugs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by daylight, Apr 18, 2006.

1. daylight

daylight New Member

I know that I can't be the only on out there. I'd like to know what your best organizational tips are. Ex:
    1)filing

2)cleaning tips

3)quick meal plans

extra, extra......
    Foggers and clutter bugs Unite! Together we can conquer the clutter and be on the road to recovery.
  2. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

Hi! Here's an idea that has helped me.Sometimes when I have some energy I'll grocery shop and cook a huge batch of whatever and then freeze the rest in plastic containers. Like cassaroles, stirfry, stews, pasta. I'll make about 10 servings of one recipie. And then you onlly lhave to clean up ONCE! As for the tips on clutter busting, well i'm still trying to figure that out!!Lisa
  3. jake123

jake123 New Member

Half-price Books will buy your paper back books and magazines and CD's that you no longer want.
    Next time you buy a magazine, tell yourself that you will enjoy it for a while then send it on to someone else.
  4. Trena

Trena New Member

Have you checked out www.flylady.net ? She has a lot of tips on doing those chores for a few minutes at a time. I need to get back on there also.
  5. Gelsey

Gelsey New Member

You're much worse since being diagnosed with FM?
  6. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

I know I wasn't being asked this question but I definitely have a harder time since FM. I am a type A personality. I have always felt more at peace when everything is in its place. I even color code my closet.

I have such a hard time keeping my house in order. I have 3 kids, 2 dogs, and one wonderful hubby - I can't keep up with them. I get very frazled trying to manage all the stuff. I just don't have the energy, but I also get so disoriented. I just can't organize my own thoughts. It's very discouraging.

sofi