ATTEN Canadians !! have you bought any products from Prohealths's

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by razorqueen, Aug 26, 2005.

1. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

store on line? I want to buy some FM Relief, and know there is a $8.95 shipping and handling charge, but my concern is what are the hidden charges once it reaches customs?
    I would like to order this today, so if some one could help me I would really appreciate it!
    I check on another website that sells it for less, but they where going to charge me over $50 on top of shipping and handling for Canadian broker charges bring the total over $100 for one bottle of FM Relief!!!
  2. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

I loved them. Very strong and fresh, I have several posts about it.

Jeanne
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

what kind of charges did the Canadian Customs add to your order?? That is what I want to know
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

Hi Raz,

It's been a while since I ordered from PH but I think the extra charges were around $ 11.00.

Let us know how the FM Relief works out.

Kathy
  5. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

thats exactly the info I was after, your a sweetie!
    I will let you know if this stuff works.
  6. Jeanne-in-Canada

the american charge was about $143, that incl. the $8.95 flat fee from Prohealth shp to Cda. I used a 20% 1st time customer coupon they sent me w/ my mail catalogue too.

Cda Post dinged me $17.00 again on pick up. I still saved at least $50. I asked Prohealth if they could ship in smallest possible box to reduce shipping, they m ade a note in my file. I would ask for that too.

Jeanne
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

It was $52 U.S. and I had to pay $8.56 for Customs.

Pepper
  8. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

for a ride, like that other website was gonna do! I hope the FM Relief will work for me. I am tired of aching so much.
  9. Jeanne-in-Canada

They seemed to have good products at super prices, then I went to shipping info. Out of US orders had A $40 SHIPPING CHARGE, and that's just to get it to Canada, never mind what Cda Post adds on. And, it was just a base fee, if something was heavy, it could be more.

Couldn't believe it. Nobodies prices are good enough to afford that.

Jeanne
  10. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

the site I was looking at was Nutrimedical, and the cost looked good, till I got to the canadian brokerage fee! $50! Some people are out to take us Canadains for a ride! Grrr!