Attention Annyx!!!!!! Lyme tx and viral load . . . .

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by beckster, Aug 10, 2005.

1. beckster

beckster New Member

Hi. I noticed you have now received a borelliosis diagnosis; I have too. I hope tx gets to the root of the problems. If I remember right, you were one of the few on this board that was interested in the viral aspect, perhaps using (or wanting to use) kutapressin, now called nexivir, or maybe also using immunovir.

Just wonder if now with the lyme dx and tx if you are still going to use the anit-virals. Have you been on lyme tx long enough to know if the lyme tx will actually help what sure seems like winter viral problems?????? I'm making some improvement on mylyme tx, just started, but now as fall and soon winter is approaching I am getting nervous about losing a lot of "ground" due to the seasonal viral load.

Just wonder what your opinion or experience is about this.
    Thanks a lot!!!!!! BECKSTER

2. beckster

beckster New Member

bumping, hoping annyx sees this . . .
  3. beckster

beckster New Member

Bumping for Annyx
  4. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

I hear Kutapressin is wonderful but it is just a band aid for as long as you can afford it. Please tell us more and I hope that Annyx answers as well.

Thanks!
  5. beckster

beckster New Member

Bumping for Annyx
  6. tansy

tansy New Member

to edit your title to include "annxyz".

When I take a break from the board for a while I do a search for my name using the title option, if annxyz does the same she will miss this post.

love, Tansy
  7. beckster

beckster New Member

Tansy, I dont understand your suggestion. I already have Annyx in the title (dont I?). Maybe there is something I am not understanding here . . . .. THANKS BECKster
  8. tansy

tansy New Member

Hi

You typed in annyx instead of annxyz.

I still get my spelling wrong, even after making improvements. My typos are partly because although my eyesight has improved it's still not as good as it could be, and also because coordination of my hands/fingers are affected. So even when my brain's working better I still get lots of things wrong.

love, Tansy
  9. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

I do not have winter viral problems . Even though I had high titers to different viruses , I do not notice
    many other clear identifiable infections. I basically have the same relentless flu feeling and fatigue which I think is from the lyme .

There are things that you can do to help your immune system with viral infections , like taking turmeric & olive leaf ,which are strong antivirals . A good colostrum
    is also helpful .

I figure our immune systems will repair if we are able to
    overcome the lyme that is leeching the life out of our
    white cells ( leukocytes ) . Unfortunately , getting rid of lyme disease is not a simple process .