attention cant find congressman letter

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by onnaroll, Nov 16, 2005.

1. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

silly me!! I cant find lilac letter of disability she wrote her congressman. anyone here that can explane how i can find it? is it posted here? if so , whats the title or heading? sry blond molment
  2. lilac123

lilac123 New Member

Hi there! If you look at my profile, I believe their will be a list of topics that I've posted. One of the them was titled "Letter to Congressman" I think. I know it's there somewhere, I may have even done it twice. (??) The other way is to do a search at the top of the page by username.

Good Luck, I hope you find it and it helps you. I read your profile and we are the same age and it sounds like you started out with this kind of like I did. Used to be pretty athletic and enjoy things like you but out of the question for now. Maybe someday again!! Let me know if you find it or I can help anyway.

Healing Hugs,
    Lil
  3. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

hi I found it!!..sorry about that, i didnt scroll through all your post. Its very nice to meet you and ill be the big 40 on april the 18th omg!! i cant believe it, ive lost so much time with this illness...and its so wonderful to be in contact with such nice people , who know what im going through..ty again for all your help