ATTENTION.....ELLIESPAD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by suz9601, Jun 1, 2006.

1. suz9601

suz9601 Member

eLLIESPAD

i WAS wondering if you could tell me if Dr Gersten tested you for more than just amino acids? I mean did he do the detox and gut testing too? Did they mail you the kits if he did? I'm trying to read on his website but the server must be down..I will have to call them tomorrow..Anyway, just thought I would ask what you had done ifyou remember.

Thanks
    Suz
  2. suz9601

suz9601 Member

3. elliespad

elliespad Member

Also had Toxic Element Clearance Profile, Food Antibody, Oxidative Stress Analysis, Elemental Analysis Packed Erthrocytes. I know I also had an Amino Acid Profile done. Had some Heavy Metal testing, some Gut stuff, can't remember it all.
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

5. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Was all of this on your first set of testing or did you have some later on into treatment? Thanks for your help
  6. suz9601

suz9601 Member

7. suz9601

suz9601 Member

8. elliespad

elliespad Member

Hard to remember as this was about 5 or 6 years ago, but I'm thinking the Heavy Metal testing was done later. The bulk of it was done after my initial consultation. (which was done by phone)He has you fill out a lengthy questionairre (download it online off the website) and even has you write an essay, so he gets everything about your history from that.
    [This Message was Edited on 06/02/2006]
  9. suz9601

suz9601 Member

Thanks for your help. I will see if I can get on his website now..something has been wrong w/the server lately.

Thanks and take care,
    Suz