Attention gmom605

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lcaldwell, Aug 3, 2005.

1. lcaldwell

lcaldwell New Member

Hello gmom (cool name)

I am reading older postings and came across your question about sore throat. I have both CFIDS and Fibromyalgia. I started out with CFIDS though. There were a few major symptoms I endured during this time (1999): insomnia, sore throat, and general malaise.

My sore throats were so common, I had to have medicine on hand at all times for them. Once, my husband's family was slated to go to Myrtle Beach for a gathering. My baby was about 4 months old at the time. I was excited about going. THen two days before, it hit me: the worst sore throat i had ever experienced. As a result, we missed the gathering. I went on to experience many more of these episodes. Nothing, but time seemed to help.

If you need any homemade tips, please write back and I will tell you as much as I know. Are you sure you don't have CFIDS as well. It is my understanding, that severe sore throat is often identified with CFIDS (maybe more so that than fibro.).
  2. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

sorry! just got here! my mother has been ill and was staying with her she`s doing better, and yes i would like to know more of this problem of sore throats,which i have one right now the dr. said it was acid reflux but i don`t think so she gave me prevacid,and it`s not ,,,working,,,and NO! i don`t know if i have CFIDS i was just DX with fibro. thanks again for reply!!!! gmom,,
  3. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

4. gmom605

gmom605 New Member

,,,,,,,,,,, hello! Icaldwell!,,,